? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dedicated to Blogsville

Hello good people, i know its been ages and some of u are justified if u've forgotten who i am. I can't really explain my absence, its not like i made a conscious decision to stop blogging, neither is it because i have nothing to say. I just stopped, I even thought I had 'outgrown' this blog so I started a new one where i'm not anonymous but i haven't been dilligent with that as well.

Anyway I'm here now and i dont know if I'm back for good, but this morning i got up and started to read my old posts, trying to figure out where my head was at this time last year. On paper a lot has changed, i feel like i have changed but sometimes i feel like nothing has changed.

I made a promise a while back, that if i finished my masters with a distinction, i'd dedicate it to the good people of blogsville. Well consider this my dedication cos i did! I dont know how it happened and one month later I'm still in shock, i check the results page often just to be sure they didnt make a mistake :) I just want to say a big thank you to all of you, you're beyond special. These "strangers" who have touched my life in a way that I will never forget. I remember how some of you encouraged me and sent me well wishes, and how it never seemed perfunctory. So this is me saying a very big THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

In other news, i'm back in Nigeria. Was it always this hot? Or have our sins become so much that hell has decided to come to us. Kai. Its good to be back, to eat homegrown food in the proper way. So much has happened since I last blogged and if I decide to do a post it'd morph into an autobiography so i'll just take it from here with subtle references to the past when necessary.

In still other news, how've y'all been?

13 comments:

doll (retired blogger) said...

aw....congrats on your distinction...proud of you

NakedSha said...

Congratulations!!!

Nutty J. said...

Congratulations!!

Good thing you came back to blogsville...and ya...hell has come to earth in Nigeria

Apinke said...

Congratulations! And welcome back home

Neo said...

Thanks peoples!

Anonymous said...

Finally, got what I was looking for!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. Glad I stumbled into this article! smile I have you saved to check out new stuff you post.

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at plethorasblog.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
Jules

Helene said...

It was nice to see your comment on my blog the other day so I had to come over here and see if you're back!!!!

Congratulations on your masters!!!!! Such a huge accomplishment!!!

Anonymous said...

I've ever liked things like sand clocks, lava lamps, and the like to well-wishing of fair-minded dissipate all at once staring at it as a cut of catharsis. In a opportunity, it helps me with meditation, to free emphasis and just deem about nothing. That's why since I was a kid, in place of of dolls and cars I've eternally sedate more of such pieces like sand clocks, lava lamps, tuneful boxes etc. So I was most delighted when I found the[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-1260-2-Laser++LED+Light+Show+Laser+Top+Gyroscope+with+Music+Effects.html] 2-Laser + LED Spry Presentation Laser Ace Gyroscope with Music Effects[/url] from DealtoWorld.com answerable to the Toys section. It's like a tuneful caddy, a spinning top, and a berate divulge all rolled into one. Which is prodigious relaxation! The gyroscope transfer whirl after about a minute. The laser slight manifest with accompanying music makes this gyroscope a very incomparable toy that my friends have also been most amused with.

My dogs are also pretty eccentric around the laser gyroscope I got from DealtoWorld.com. They always follow the gyroscope as it spins, although at first place they kept barking at the laser diverting dismiss accompany, and also because it produces music. But after they got used it, they've stopped barking but due maintain following the gyroscope whenever I start spinning it. Kids are also attractive amused nearby it. Occasionally it's meet to maintain fun toys throughout the lineage so that you can go away the small on while the kids are being amused or playing with it while you live prepare scoff or get changed. The gyroscope is unified such play with with this purpose.

The gyroscope I bought from DealtoWorld.com has a dragon as a pattern on it, and produces a dainty exposition with red, downcast, and unskilled colours. Pit oneself against a look at the pictures I've uploaded of the gyroscope with laser light show. The music produced from the gyroscope is not that great but decorous enough to consider any new roomer to the house. The gyroscope is red and black, making it look very coolth, and measure masculine with that dragon imprint.

The music luminescence show gyroscope runs on 6 LR44 batteries, which are replaceable anyway. I've also euphemistic pre-owned this gyroscope to eye-opener my girlfriend during our anniversary celebration. I did the cheesy matter of decorating the b & b cell with roses and when I led her in, I started up the gyroscope as rise so that the laser brighten register produces a romantic effect. I also had some battery operated candles so all the moonlight effects created a sort of mawkish atmosphere. She loved it, not later than the style, to my relief. I also bought the candles from DealtoWorld.com. These days it seems to be my default shopping site suitable all gifts and ideas for emotional occasions.

Since Christmas is coming, this laser radiance playing gyroscope can possibly be a superb Christmas contribution for the toddler or methodical the humour! Alternatively, the gyroscope can altogether be a nice reckoning to the traditional Christmas decorations. I can imagine placing it just about the Christmas tree and perchance spinning it when guests succeed in the house. Looks like [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] is getting my duty still again!

Anonymous said...

Very good stuff..

Myne said...

Just stopping over to say hi, and hope you're good. Take care.

Unknown said...

Yeah, it has always been this hot. Hi back :)

Adiya
Muse Origins
Muse Origins FB

hip lawyer said...

As of the moment don't bother your followers, instead concentrate in your studies. But make sure that you post a lot because we have to catch up some news about you.